beauty,famous for it's Buddhist, Hindu temples preaches of Religious harmony,
situated in the region of South East Asia it offers a lot more, Here are the best Cambodia tourist attractions
in a Jiffy :
Officially: Kingdom of Cambodia
Capital: Phnom Penh
Famous For: Angkor Wat temple
The language spoken: Vietnamese Khmer
Cuisine: Fish Amok.
Currency: Riel (KHR)
Official religion: Theravada Buddhism
The only Flag having a building on it.
2. No Happy Birthdays celebrated here.
3. Do not touch the head, it's considered disrespectful.
4. The second largest source of Cambodian income is tourism.
5. Creepy Crawling insects are part of their cuisine.
A quick tour into Cambodia's must visit
Tourist places, hang on for more.
-From the Thansur Bokor Highland Resort, -the road heads north for Popokvil Falls,
- Best time to visit
from July to October,
- dry up outside of the rainy season.
Romanesque Catholic church
- fragments of glass brick cling to the corners of the nave windows.
the rare absence of fog
- lichen-caked Wat Sampov Pram -offers tremendous views over the jungle to the coastline below.
lady temple”, Banteay Srei has many nicknames
-Genre:d archaeological sites - Banteay Srey is a temple dedicated to the god Shiva.
- Located in Angkor,
- lies near the hill of Phnom Dei,
-Once belonged to the of Yasodharapura and Angkor Thom
Srei is just over 20km from Angkor.
Over 30km from Siem Reap centre.
It’s a pretty drive by tuk-tuk, takes around 30 minutes from the temples
of Angkor. It’s also possible to do by bicycle,
and is accessible by taxi as well
This esteemed destination can be summarised by a few words
world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page."
- St. Augustine